- Complete the online application for the Anderson Graduate Programs.
- EMBA applicants go here.
- MBA Ed applicants go here.
- Pay the fee online or at the UNM Cashier Department. If you do not have a UNM ID number, you may enter zero, or any combination of numbers that helps you identify this transaction. Do not use your SSN.
If you are on active duty or you are a military veteran (honorably discharged), you are eligible to receive an application fee waiver. You must submit supportive documentation with your application materials to receive the waiver.
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended (except for UNM) for domestic applicants.
- Electronic transcripts may be sent directly from the institution to Annie Glisson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For students graduating the semester prior to the start of the graduate program, final transcripts may be submitted after the application deadline.
- Transfer students: In order to receive Anderson credit for transfer coursework, applicants need to provide the course name, description, syllabus, and the Anderson course for replacement.
- Request GMAT/GRE exam scores be sent to UNM (using institutional code 4845) unless applying for a GMAT or GRE waiver.
- Tests must be taken on or before the admission deadline.
- Resume must be submitted to MS-ISA director during Plan of Study creation.
- Plan of Study must be approved by MS-ISA director.
Anderson Advisement Center
1924 Las Lomas Blvd (across from UNM Hospital, west of UNM Police)
Anderson Graduate Programs
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001
Questions? Email email@example.com.