- Must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent in another country. (Accelerated programs, BBA-MACCT, 3-2 MBA, and 2+1+2 don’t have this requirement at time of application submission.)
- Must have a GMAT/GRE score of 500 or better; OR receive a GMAT/GRE waiver. Waiver requirements here.
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better in the last 60 hours of coursework. (PE credits are not included in this calculation)
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Program-specific Application Requirements
Master of Accounting (MACCT) Advanced, Tax, Information Assurance Tracks (not Professional)
- Must have earned an undergraduate degree in accounting from an AACSB accredited program. The list of AACSB accredited institutions are available here.
- BBA-MACCT applicants must complete the BBA-MACCT Supplemental Application, available here. It must completed the semester prior to the final semester of the BBA.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative UNM GPA of 3.25 or higher.
- Applicants must have completed accounting courses MGMT 340, 341 and 346 with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher in those three courses.